The past 7 days of my work has been dedicated to nothing but vastly improving our white label service. We’ve got a ton of great new stuff here:
- The new White Label API allows you to fully automate user and site management from within your own web site or application. This has been in huge demand and I’m so glad to have this out the door.
- Official support for masking our tracking domains with your white label domain (we used to still use static.getclicky.com etc). This is now done automatically when you grab the tracking code for any site. Existing white label customers that want to update their sites with the new tracking code, simply go to the same page and your domain will be in place of the old one automatically.
- iframe support that automatically hides the header/footer of your white label so you can easily integrate the stats into your own web site in a much cleaner fashion.
- Lower prices. We now sell several different packages with prices as low as $0.75 per site per month. Used to be a flat $2 per site month beyond the initial 20 sites.
- The admin interface has been refined quite a bit and now shows you up front how many users, sites, and traffic you are consuming and how much of each you have left for your level of service. Before, this was a mystery to you.
- Existing white label customers will be happy to know that they will no longer be automatically redirected to their white label when they login to getclicky.com. This was an issue because some things are only possible on the real getclicky.com, and not the white labels (such as checking your affiliate account). This also allows us to support more than one white label service per user account, which has been an issue for two of our customers. Now all of your white labels are displayed on your user homepage, and clicking on any of them will take you directly to them.
Well that’s it really! Enjoy.