We’ve just released our new global marketshare interface, and it adds a ton of new features. Previously, we only reported on global browser and OS family marketshare. Here’s what’s new:
- All data available both globally, and by country
- Breakdown of browsers and OS by version
- Compare top overall versions (e.g. Firefox 3.5 vs MSIE 7.0), or the top versions for one specific family (e.g. just Firefox or just Windows)
- Search engine marketshare
- Desktop vs mobile data for browsers, OS, and search engines.
- Mobile phone marketshare
- Video game console marketshare
- More accurate – data is now calculated from all traffic coming into Clicky, rather than a small sample of it
And the best part, like Clicky, it’s updated in real time. You don’t have to wait until December to see November’s marketshare – it’s there as it happens.
We just started tracking most of this data last week, so most of the reports only have about a week of history right now. Because of this, there is not currently a date range picker, but we’ll be adding one once we have a few months of data.
So… go check it out!